Monday, August 9, 2010

C-ute - Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~ (Dance Shot Vers.)

Here comes another dance shot! This time it's C-ute's Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~.

I am absolutely sick of this song. The only reason is because I had to replay the video a million times to make sure I got everything okay in terms of typesetting and fixing romaji.

Well what do you know? It's released in XviD AND H264 this time! All thanks to our new encoder jedimastertrunks (Yeah the guy that uploads all the stuff from DVDs onto YouTube). I'd like to apologize to him really quick since he was having quite some trouble with encoding in XviD. *CoughandImadehimreencodethisreleasecough*

Special thanks to SacredCultivator and Tomo-chan for giving feedback and constructive critism on the typesetting and pointing out that there was romaji mistakes.

Now for my flailing about my new accomplishment:
WOOT! LUNACHAMA ISH THE WIN! SHE CAN USE LAYERS IN EFFECTS NOW AND POW BOOM BAM! YAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! I AM THE BEST! I LEARN STUFF QUICKLY!

No really. This is a big accomplishment for me. LOL. I pick up things quickly. >D

Not going to comment on the typesetting because you can just watch it yourself and see what I've done.

Download:
XviDH264

No comments:

Post a Comment